The little voice in my head answers, “Who the **** cares!”
Yes, that really is my little voice, because that voice LOVES to curse! Not to worry though, even after raising a few children (all grown now) and discovering they spoke far worse among their friends (if you don’t think so, you haven’t listened hard enough) I have a filter I use when in the company of youngsters/in a professional setting.
So back to the original question, “Who am I?” Now that little voice says, “I don’t *-*-*-*-*-*-* know!” And this is partially true because every day I wake up, I am still figuring much of that out. But for the sake of me entering the more “public” blogging world (It’s my understanding that readers in this arena are interested in this, so just in case you do care) I will attempt to give you (my readers) some pertinent information that hopefully enlightens you in this area and hopefully also entertains you at the same time.
There are so many aspects to most people. It’s hard to explain them all, so I thought making a list would be most helpful. But to keep it different (I often enjoy being different) I thought I’d first give you a list of what I’m not and what I don’t enjoy. So here it goes…
- I’m not completely comfortable talking about myself, can you tell?
- I’m not stupid, although on occasion it may appear so and I can tend to struggle with stupidity in others at times.
- I’m not super awesome with the virtue of patience, although I’m working really hard at this so the universe will hopefully stop sending me those lessons!
- I don’t enjoy making mistakes and will go above and beyond to avoid making them, however we all know about the road to hell that was paved with good intentions. Mistakes happen, I can admit to them and usually learn from them moving forward. Keyword in that sentence is usually.
- I’m definitely not young anymore, but many would argue that I’m certainly not old yet!
- I’m not in the best physical shape that I should be in, due to a combination of my love of eating too much good (and not necessarily good for you) food on top of tapering off on physical activity. I reeeally need to work on this!
OK, speaking of stupidity, this negativity list idea was a stupid one! Now I think I’m depressed! But stick with me and let’s move on to something more positive, the good things and what I enjoy!
- To you, I am Live Free or Ride’s webmaster, main contact, main driver, and the one who is blogging here for you right now!
- I work very hard to avoid problems by keeping things as simple as possible, yet with a straight forward depth to be understood.
- I enjoy writing and silent white noise or music much more than I enjoy talking.
- I am a very expressive and passionate person (not always a good thing, but again I need to stop with the negativity…) and have a great ability with usually seeing more than one side to something!
- I LOVE pictures! I love both taking them and looking at them. They ignite memories and are truly often better than words.
- I LOVE new adventures of exploring new places, but I also LOVE the simple pleasures of relaxing with a good movie/reading. I work enjoyably at trying to balance these two extremes.
- And almost as much as the previous bullet, I LOVE sharing these adventures (what I’ve experienced and learned) with others!
On that note, that’s the why and how Live Free or Ride was born! I believe most people don’t spend enough time exploring, or enjoying the experience of life. And although that’s not something positive, my positive spin is that I’m here to strongly encourage people to bring more of this into their lives through the sharing of experiences, different ideas and affordable options.
I could probably go on and on…but I’ll hold off for now and wait for future posts. I hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know me a little and will continue to read my posts to get to know me more. Please like and follow Live Free or Ride on Facebook and Instagram, so you don’t miss future posts! Until we meet here again…
Please follow our Facebook page so you don’t miss out on special offers, promotions, and contests!