Please follow our Facebook page so you don’t miss out on special offers, promotions, and contests!
BOOKING NOW FOR SUMMER AND FALL 2021!
ALL THE DETAILS…
Get off the shore and explore in the Live Free Or Ride Fishing Machine!
Dates fill quickly, so schedule your fishing expedition today by using the email form at the bottom of this page. Before scheduling and participating in a fishing expedition offered by Live Free or Ride, all persons 18 years and older will be required to sign a release that they have read, understood, and agree to all information listed on this page.
- Fishing expeditions can last approximately 3 to 4 hours for a fee of $155 (which includes up to 2 passengers) and tips are graciously accepted.
- Passengers must supply their own fishing gear, bait, and food, and each passenger is responsible for obtaining their own fishing license before arriving, and adhering to all boating and fishing laws while on the boat.
- There is a livewell on the boat for keepers, life jackets will be available, and a cooler with cold drinking water will be available to you once you are on board.
- Wearing a hat and applying sunscreen liberally before you board the Fishing Machine is strongly suggested.
- Wearing water shoes is a good idea incase we need to visit a wet/muddy shoreline.
- Please use restrooms prior to arriving early at your meeting place. Failure to begin per your emailed confirmation time will reduce the time you get to spend out on the boat.
- Live Free or Ride reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any portion of the fishing expedition that’s canceled due to weather extremes, or any situation that is interpreted by us as potentially unsafe.
- Live Free or Ride driver will be taking pictures and these pictures will be posted on our Facebook page/Instagram page. Be sure to check them out later and show all your family and friends!
- Although Live Free or Ride always proceeds cautiously with safety in mind as a top priority, you are ultimately responsible for your own safety (and the safety of any children you bring with you) and you completely agree not to hold Live Free or Ride, or any of it’s drivers/representatives liable for any damages whatsoever. Just as there are risks involved with walking down a street, there are risks involved with fishing and boating. By choosing to be a passenger/bringing children on a fishing expedition with Live Free or Ride and it’s representatives, you completely agree to assume liability for any/all risks and damages that may occur to you, your child, and any/all of your belongings.
- To schedule a fishing expedition, please send an email request with date, time preference, and a second choice date should your first choice be filled. Please include your full name as it appears on your license (you will be asked to show your license before boarding the Fishing Machine) and please also include at least one phone number where you can be easily reached up until the time that your expedition is scheduled to depart form designated meeting place.
- VERY IMPORTANT!!! Please use the email form below and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to prevent our response from ending up hidden in your spam folder!
- Once you receive your confirmation email, your nonrefundable payment is due immediately via the payment button below. Secured dates are on a first paid for basis. Should you fail to pay immediately as directed in your confirmation email, your selected date will be forfeited.
- Now that that we reached the bottom of this page, let’s start again from the top! Please use restrooms prior to arriving early to your designated meeting place. Failure to begin per your emailed confirmation will reduce the time you get to spend out on the water fishing, and you surely won’t want to miss a moment of that!
FISHING EXPEDITION PAYMENTS CLICK HERE…
Order now and have them in time for your FISHING EXPEDITION!
You can literally take the Live Free Or Ride MEMORIES home with you in this High quality Hanes Tagless black T-shirt. Coverstitched collar for comfort and double stitched everywhere else for durability! Made from 100% pre-shrunk cotton and you will NEVER be itchy from a tag that’s not there! Our matching black and yellow lanyard is a 5/8 inch tubular construction which is also built for comfort and durability! Never lose your keys (etc…) again when they’re attached to the heavy duty black carabiner clip!
|T-SHIRT AND LANYARD|