Please follow our Facebook page so you don’t miss out on special offers, promotions, and contests!
BOOKING NOW FOR SUMMER AND FALL 2021!
ALL THE DETAILS…
Are you ready for the ride of your life? With the wind in your face and the smell of the trails, you will be fully immersed in the trail riding experience that is unique to any other trail system outside of Berlin, and Gorham, New Hampshire! Our mountain views are Spectacular, and you get to enjoy them without the worry of being focused on the navigation process! Live Free or Ride will keep it’s eyes on the trails, you just sit back, relax, and take in some of the most majestic sights on earth!
Time slots fill quickly, so schedule your tour today!
Before scheduling and participating in a UTV tour offered by Live Free or Ride, all persons 18 years and older will be required to sign a release that they have read, understood, and agree to all information listed on this page.
- Please use restrooms prior to arriving early to your designated meeting place. Failure to begin the tour per emailed confirmation time will reduce the time you get to spend out on the trails.
- All passengers are required to wear eye protection! Adults, please bring your own! Ski or motorcycle goggles work great, especially for those who wear contact lenses.
- All minor children are required to wear helmets, which can be provided for by Live Free or Ride. Our helmets include a face shield for eye protection.
- Tours operate in rain or shine, although Live Free or Ride reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any portion of the tour that’s canceled due to weather extremes, unexpected trail closures, or any situation that is interpreted by your driver as potentially unsafe.
- In the event of rain in the forecast, bringing a rain poncho/gear is advised. And don’t worry, rain can be a good thing, because it keeps the dust to a minimum!
- Trail riding can get dusty at times. Elasticized face masks will be available upon request, but feel free to wear your own bandana or other face protection.
- Comfortable clothing, warm sweatshirt, and good hiking shoes/boots are strongly recommended. It may be nice where you are now, but the weather could change quickly mid tour, and it can get cool while riding up in the mountains. Please plan appropriately for these changes. Packing a water bottle and snack is an awesome idea!
- You WILL want pictures to post on our Facebook page, BUT it can be dusty out on the trails and Live Free or Ride is not responsible for any damaged electronics, or any other personal items. So if you bring them, you are responsible for protecting them!
- Your Live Free or Ride driver will also be taking pictures and these pictures will be posted on our Facebook page/Instagram page. Be sure to check them out later and show all your family and friends!
- For safety, all body parts must stay inside the UTV at all times while in motion.
- And speaking of safety, although all Live Free or Ride drivers always proceed cautiously with safety in mind as a top priority, you are ultimately responsible for your own safety (and the safety of any children you bring with you) and you completely agree not to hold Live Free or Ride, or any of it’s drivers/representatives liable for any damages whatsoever. Just as there are risks involved with walking down a street, there are risks involved with trail riding. By choosing to be a passenger/bringing children on a tour with Live Free or Ride and it’s representatives, you completely agree to assume liability for any/all risks and damages that may occur.
- To schedule a tour please send an email request with date, time slot preference, and a second choice date and time slot, should your first choice be filled. Please include your full name as it appears on your license (you will be asked to show your license before departing on tour) and please also include at least one phone number where you can be easily reached up until the time that your tour is scheduled to depart form designated meeting place.
- VERY IMPORTANT!!! Please use the email form below and add email@example.com to your contacts to prevent our response from ending up hidden in your spam folder!
- Once you receive your confirmation email, your nonrefundable payment is due immediately via the payment button below. Time slots are on a first paid for basis. Should you fail to pay immediately as directed in your confirmation email, your selected time slot will be forfeited.
- Now that that we reached the bottom of this page, let’s start again from the top! Please use restrooms prior to arriving early to your designated meeting place. Failure to begin tour per emailed confirmation will reduce the time you get to spend out on the trails, and you surely won’t want to miss a moment of all the fun that awaits you!
HAPPY TRAILS TO ALL!
Tour payments click here…
Order now and have them in time for your tour!
You can literally take the trail home with you in this High quality Hanes Tagless black T-shirt. Coverstitched collar for comfort and double stitched everywhere else for durability! Made from 100% pre-shrunk cotton and you will NEVER be itchy from a tag that’s not there! Our matching black and yellow lanyard is a 5/8 inch tubular construction which is also built for comfort and durability! Never lose your keys (etc…) again when they’re attached to the heavy duty black carabiner clip!